A few minor worlds are mentioned. It is unknown if these are all separate worlds, or if some of them are part of already known worlds.
- Three worlds are briefly glimpsed when Will Parry is experimenting with the subtle knife. One contains a desert, the second contains an industrial city where the factory workers are in chains, and the third contains a meadow inhabited by blue bison-like grazers.
- Will, Baruch, and Balthamos escape from the Regent Metatron by cutting through to a moonlit beach in yet another world.
- Will opens a world with a tropical rainforest when demonstrating the subtle knife's powers to Iorek Byrnison.
- While rescuing Lyra Silvertongue from Marisa Coulter's cave in the Himalayas of Lyra's world, Will cuts through to a world where the moon shines brightly over insect-infested ground the colour of bleached bone-white.
- Will, Lyra, Chevalier Tialys, and Lady Salmakia reach the world of the dead from a world with what looks like a Dutch or Danish farmstead, where the villagers have just been massacred by armed soldiers and their village razed (this conflict is never explained).
- When Will is trying to break the knife, he opens a world where they are having a rainstorm, startling both him and Lyra.
|Worlds||Lyra's world • Will's world • World of Cittàgazze • World of the dead • Mulefa world • Gallivespian world • Republic of Heaven • Kingdom of Heaven|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.