June is the sixth month of the year. It is one of the months of the year with thirty days.
- 1985: John Parry writes a letter to his wife from Fairbanks, Alaska. (19 June)
- 1985: John Parry writes a letter to his wife from Umiat, Alaska. (22 June)
- 1985: John Parry writes his last letter to his wife from Colville Bar, Alaska. (24 June)
Holidays and observancesEdit
- Midsummer Day is celebrated in the United Kingdom. (24 June)
- Lyra Silvertongue and Will Parry promised, upon parting, to each sit on a certain bench in the Oxford Botanic Garden in each of their respective worlds on Midsummer Day, at midday, every year, so that they could be close to one another (24 June).
- June on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.