The Consistorial Court of Discipline, abbreviated simply as the CCD, was an organisation that formed part of the Holy Church. It was concerned with heresy and non-believers. Its colours were navy blue and ochre.
During the war between the Authority and Lord Asriel, the Gallivespian spy-captain Lord Roke noted that the CCD was one of the two most active branches of the Magisterium. He had a spy by the name of Chevalier Tialys reporting to him from the CCD.
- Father President Hugh MacPhail: the president of the CCD
- Father Makepwe: the oldest of the twelve members
- Luis Gomez: one of the twelve members
- Pavel Rasek: the alethiometrist
- Sister Agnes: a stenographer
- Sister Monica: a stenographer
- Brother Louis: the Convenor of the Secretariat
- Northern Lights (Mentioned only)
- The Amber Spyglass
- His Dark Materials (TV series), Series 1 (Mentioned only)
- La Belle Sauvage
- The Secret Commonwealth (Mentioned only)